* Sometimes I eat chips and salsa for dinner.
* I get annoyed when people don’t obey traffic laws. “That’s why the good lord invented signals – you twit!”
* I use my bicycle bell like my dad uses his car horn.
* I phone my family (and friends that I consider family) every week.
* My excuse for buying high-priced good-quality items is that is’s a good investment. It’ll last longer than the cheaper alternatives.
Happy Father’s Day!
I have one of the best, most supportive, generous, caring father’s a girl in the arts could ever hope for. Also, he used to have a sweet moustache that I bugged him to shave for years. Dad, I’m sorry about that.